YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

As a reminder...our readers will vote on who each of us should take on a second date! This date will be a group date with all three participants in this contest. The winner (or the person with the most dates), will receive a free date, paid for by the other two contestants.

Your chance to participate will take place THIS WEEK! Voting will be open ONLY Monday, 01 February until Friday, 05 February. He or she who receives the most votes will be announced once final plans are in place.

Although it may seem that you can vote more than once on any given computer, only the first vote actually counts (trust us, we've tried it out).

Our final blog posts will be written about our second dates. Thanks for your support in our friendly dating competition! We have really enjoyed this opportunity to get a jump start on our personal goals.

Happy Voting!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jon - Date #13: Gadget


Name*: Gadget
How I know her: She's in my ward.

Gadget and I had an awesome date! We went to eat Hawaiian food, then we went laser tagging. We went with pseudonyms from Rescue Rangers--I was Chip, and she was Gadget. It was really fun. Not only did our team win, but Gadget and I were both ranked in the top 5. After laser tagging, we went for some gelato. The whole night we kept telling each other different stories. We had some deep conversations, too. Thanks for being such a great date, Gadget!

Best Quality: Gadget is pretty accepting of just about anyone, I've decided. Not only that, but she is a huge fan of music, like myself.
Highlight of Date: We kept asking for more samples of gelato to help decide which flavors we wanted. I'm pretty sure the woman serving us was way sick of it, but that's pretty much the only way we were able to come up with a decision on what to order.
What I Admired: She is such a great listener, she kept asking me to finish my stories. I can tell long stories, and often get interrupted. But Gadget was so interested in what I was saying, she wanted to hear the end of the stories. She never lost track of the stories that were interrupted.

The word I'd use to describe the date is: engaging

*Names are different than normal.

No comments: