YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

As a reminder...our readers will vote on who each of us should take on a second date! This date will be a group date with all three participants in this contest. The winner (or the person with the most dates), will receive a free date, paid for by the other two contestants.

Your chance to participate will take place THIS WEEK! Voting will be open ONLY Monday, 01 February until Friday, 05 February. He or she who receives the most votes will be announced once final plans are in place.

Although it may seem that you can vote more than once on any given computer, only the first vote actually counts (trust us, we've tried it out).

Our final blog posts will be written about our second dates. Thanks for your support in our friendly dating competition! We have really enjoyed this opportunity to get a jump start on our personal goals.

Happy Voting!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Shayla - Date #19: Curtis*

Name*: Curtis

Date Description: Curtis and I went to Great Harvest for lunch today (which, might I add, is one of my favorite places to eat!) Then I took him on a tour of my work. He is one of only 2 people to ever go inside with me and the first to come since our new building was built!

Best Quality: Curtis knows how to flatter a girl! Every minute he was focused on me. He made sure I was fully stocked on water, napkins, and compliments. What girl doesn't love that?

Highlight of Date: I really enjoyed giving Curtis the lab tour! It's kind of fun to show off what you do. Plus it makes me feel cool. I really do have a cool job, but it seems so much cooler when you're showing it off to someone!

What I Admired: I admire Curtis' interest in other people. He was talking a little about his brother and you could tell that he really was interested in "improving" his brother's life and wanted to help him out. I think this is just how Curtis is, he cares about people, which is awesome.

How do you know the person you're on a date with? He's my roommates...patient?

Describe the date in one word? Smart
Thanks for touring the lab Curtis. And for the extra soup...yum. :)

*Name has been changed

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Whoooo! What a gentleman!

Julie-Ann said...

ah come on, he's also my friend! It's not all business between us :)