YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

As a reminder...our readers will vote on who each of us should take on a second date! This date will be a group date with all three participants in this contest. The winner (or the person with the most dates), will receive a free date, paid for by the other two contestants.

Your chance to participate will take place THIS WEEK! Voting will be open ONLY Monday, 01 February until Friday, 05 February. He or she who receives the most votes will be announced once final plans are in place.

Although it may seem that you can vote more than once on any given computer, only the first vote actually counts (trust us, we've tried it out).

Our final blog posts will be written about our second dates. Thanks for your support in our friendly dating competition! We have really enjoyed this opportunity to get a jump start on our personal goals.

Happy Voting!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Jon - Date #18: Rogue


Name*: Rogue
How I know her: This was a blind date set up by the amazing Hawaiian Haystack!

I had a really really awesome date last night with Rogue! We went out to eat and then went to a comedy club to watch some long-form improv comedy. The comedy club made a whole show out of one suggestion I gave. It made for a really hilarous night! After the show I took Rogue to an ice cream shop to eat and chat some more. I probably could have spent all night chatting with her, but I had to eventually take her home as I had to work this morning. I really loved this date!

Best Quality: Rogue's laugh is very infectious. She has a great sense of humor and is fun to be around. She's one of those people that I just love being around, as Hawaiian Haystack can attest.
Highlight of Date: As I was dropping Rogue off at her house, we kept talking as if the date had only just begun. I think that demonstrates a little bit just how much I enjoyed being out with her.
What I Admired: She has such a great attitude when it comes to trying new things and putting herself out there. For example, she told me she plans to audition for Glee (I love that show!).

The word I'd use to describe the date is: Incredible!

*Names are different than normal.

No comments: