YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

As a reminder...our readers will vote on who each of us should take on a second date! This date will be a group date with all three participants in this contest. The winner (or the person with the most dates), will receive a free date, paid for by the other two contestants.

Your chance to participate will take place THIS WEEK! Voting will be open ONLY Monday, 01 February until Friday, 05 February. He or she who receives the most votes will be announced once final plans are in place.

Although it may seem that you can vote more than once on any given computer, only the first vote actually counts (trust us, we've tried it out).

Our final blog posts will be written about our second dates. Thanks for your support in our friendly dating competition! We have really enjoyed this opportunity to get a jump start on our personal goals.

Happy Voting!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jon - Date #19: Snookie

Name*: Snookie
How I know her: She's in my ward.

Last night I took Snookie to a sushi bar (Samurai Sushi) that also offers free karaoke. I know this date isn't for everyone, as there are several people who are averse to sushi, karaoke, or both. But Snookie loves both, so it worked out perfectly! We were joined by another couple and pretty much owned karaoke for the night. Way cool! After karaoke, we went to my house and watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Dude!

Best Quality: Snookie has some of the best vocals I know. She was amazing every time she got up to sing.
Highlight of Date: Gotta be singing Ain't No Mountain High Enough with Snookie. Karaoke duets are the best!
What I Admired: She was very forgiving of my karaoke shortcomings, and continued to encourage me to sing more. There are some people who encourage you just out of support for your feelings. But I'm pretty sure that Snookie was 100% genuine in her encouragement. It made it that much better of a date.

The word I'd use to describe the date is: entertaining

*Names are different than normal.

No comments: