YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

As a reminder...our readers will vote on who each of us should take on a second date! This date will be a group date with all three participants in this contest. The winner (or the person with the most dates), will receive a free date, paid for by the other two contestants.

Your chance to participate will take place THIS WEEK! Voting will be open ONLY Monday, 01 February until Friday, 05 February. He or she who receives the most votes will be announced once final plans are in place.

Although it may seem that you can vote more than once on any given computer, only the first vote actually counts (trust us, we've tried it out).

Our final blog posts will be written about our second dates. Thanks for your support in our friendly dating competition! We have really enjoyed this opportunity to get a jump start on our personal goals.

Happy Voting!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jon - Date #14: Kate


Name*: Kate
How I know her: She's in my ward.

Kate and I went out to eat and then went to my improv comedy rehearsal. She has been to tons of improv comedy shows in the past, but was more happy to watch us than join in and play some of the games herself. Actually, Kate is a very interesting person and I really loved getting to know her better.

Best Quality: During the date I got an idea of how humble Kate is. She tried to tell me she's weird, but she couldn't justify her argument the whole night. I don't think she's weird at all. Kate is actually very cool.
Highlight of Date: When I found out that she has an original NES hooked up to her TV. Way cool!
What I Admired: When we showed up to improv rehearsal, one of my fellow improv members was harshly criticizing me for doing this dating competition. Kate totally stood up for me without blinking, and told him how much she supports it. That was WAY cool of her!

The word I'd use to describe the date is: jovial

*Names are different than normal.

No comments: