YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

As a reminder...our readers will vote on who each of us should take on a second date! This date will be a group date with all three participants in this contest. The winner (or the person with the most dates), will receive a free date, paid for by the other two contestants.

Your chance to participate will take place THIS WEEK! Voting will be open ONLY Monday, 01 February until Friday, 05 February. He or she who receives the most votes will be announced once final plans are in place.

Although it may seem that you can vote more than once on any given computer, only the first vote actually counts (trust us, we've tried it out).

Our final blog posts will be written about our second dates. Thanks for your support in our friendly dating competition! We have really enjoyed this opportunity to get a jump start on our personal goals.

Happy Voting!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shayla - Date #21: Train Wreck*

Yeah we had some trouble with the camera. 6 shots and this is the best one. Enjoy.

Name*: Train Wreck (I should probably say something about this since it seems like such an awful name. Train Wreck made a CD that he titled "Train Wreck". Train wrecks are awful but you can't stop looking. This CD has embarrassing music but you can't stop listening. And yes...I knew, and loved, the songs on it. Oops!

Date Description: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and probably my favorite meal to eat out for! Now, can I just say, Mimi's Cafe has the best breakfasts EVER?! Plus they bring you more liquid than you could possibly consume with one meal. But with such great company it was pretty much the perfect breakfast.

Best Quality: Train Wreck I think must be a professional people person! There is an art to getting to know people and he has it!

Highlight of Date: Conversation. Bet you couldn't guess that one! I liked how Train Wreck was sincerely interested in how I have grown from the dating race. That won him points for sure. And he let me brag about how cute my nephew is. Double points.

What I Admired: I admired Train Wreck's personality overall. Honestly, he reminded me so much of one of my best friends in college (that's you seaweed*) that I couldn't help but admire everything about him. Great guy!

Describe the date in one word: Is there a word for the opposite of a train wreck??
How I know him: Blind date set up by Hawaiian Haystack*!!
Thanks, Train Wreck, for your sincerity.

*Names have been changed.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

glad to know mimi's breakfast is good cuz nothing else seems to be! Haha